SETTING UP PAYPAL
- In the administration panel of your store go to Add-ons > Manage Add-ons and make sure that the PayPal payments add-on is installed and configured.
Pay attention to the PayPal order status conversion map section. Here you can synchronize order status in your admin panel with the corresponding transaction status at PayPal.
Tick the Override customer info checkbox, if you want customer profile information in your store to be replaced with the info sent from PayPal.
- Go to Administration > Payment methods.
- Click the + button on the right.
- In the opened window: In the same window go to the Configure tab.
- in the Name text input field type PayPal,
- in the Processor drop-down select box select PayPal,
- if necessary, specify other fields and upload an icon.
- Fill in the following fields:Click Create.
- Account — your PayPal account login (namely, your email address).
- Name of the item — the value of the Pay for field, displayed on PayPal web page during the payment (for instance, My shop).
- Currency — the currency in your PayPal account. If it does not match the base currency in your CS-Cart settings, please contact CS-Cart support team.
- Test/Live mode — select Live. In order to use the Test mode you need to get additional accounts at PayPal Sandbox.
- Order prefix — any prefix you want invoice IDs to have on PayPal site (optional field) (for instance, mycart). Using the prefix allows to prevent duplicate invoice IDs in case you use the same PayPal account for accepting payment from several websites.